In the community

How Tim Can Help

Tim can help if you are experiencing a problem or would like to raise an issue and live in the federal electorate of Goldstein. Please call the office on (03) 9557 4644 or email [email protected]

These problems and issues include:

  • Immigration
  • Centrelink problems
  • Dealing with government agencies
  • Dealing with government ministers
  • Raising your concerns in Parliament
  • Local issues
  • Community projects
  • Meeting space for your community group
  • Photocopying for your community projects
  • Local grants and awards


Grants for Sports and Community Groups

As your local federal member of parliament Tim wants to ensure that as much support as possible is given to sports and community groups seeking funding from within the Goldstein electorate. For assistance or for a letter of support for your funding application please or contact the office on 9557 4644 or via [email protected]

Click here to fill out and submit the Stronger Communities Programme Expression of Interest Form.

Click here to find specific grants through the Federal Government Grant Finder.